Job Vacancy Lowongan

Saturday, August 29, 2009

URGENTLY NEEDED PERSONAL ASSISTANCE / SECRETARY





Really need your help, I need to resign soon latest end of September.
I facing a problem in looking my replacement. Kindly need your help.

 
We are big retail company based in Jakarta.
At present we are looking for qualified person to fill in SECRETARY/PERSONAL ASSISTANCE
for Preseident Director & CEO (Expat) position.

Requirements :
- Female (no max age)
- Excellent communication skill (Bahasa & English)
- Well groomed
- Customer Service Oriented
- Excellence interpersonal skill
- Skillful in MS Office & Internet
- Attention to detail

If you feel that you are the person we're looking for, please send your comprehensive CV with photograph (if available), email to : talia_wp@yahoo.com


1 comment:

  1. I'm vero, a 22nd years old. I'm now working daily as a secretary but more over to personal assistance to Country Manager (expat) in a multinational company. I'm working not based on contract, paid as daily worker. That's why I'd like to find another job with a clear contract so that I can resign from my job now. I have experiences as secretary of HR-Manager and assistant to sales manager. If you are interested in me, kindly advise me to my veronikawini@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Bergabung dengan Jobfinance di Facebook?