The Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) advances human wellbeing, environmental conservation and equity by conducting research to inform policies and practices that affect forests in developing countries. We are one of 15 Centres within the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR). Our headquarters are in Bogor, Indonesia, and we have offices in Asia, Africa and South America.
We are looking for people who share our mission and our commitment to professionalism, innovation, impact and collaboration.
We currently have a job opportunity as a Cashier and Banking Assistant.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury and Fixed Assets this position will serve as the custodian of CIFOR's cash hand. The successful applicant will also receive and disburse funds in accordance with CIFOR's policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain the rupiah and US dollar petty cash funds
· Prepare cash count reports and record petty cash transactions
· Assist in the preparation of bank and petty cash reconciliation reports
· Receive payments by cash or check
· Write checks, disburse payments and distribute cash advances
· Liaise with the banks
· Assist in verifying and releasing electronic payments
· Calculate expense reports of drivers
· Maintain a good relationship with banks.
Details of duties and assignments will be further discussed and laid out in the staff's annual work plan.
Education, experience and technical Skills
· Associate Diploma degree in finance or accounting with at least 3-4 years of relevant experience
· Experience in cashiering and banking services
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Experience with financial software applications, familiarity with Sun Systems and Vision XL and understand Bank Indonesia's regulation is an advantage
· Strong computer skills in word processing, database and other relevant office applications
Personal Attributes and Competencies
· Honest personality
· High level of integrity
· Skill in handling and counting money
· Good attention to detail
· Strong organisation and customer service skills.
· Ability to work under high pressure
· Have initiative and capable of working independently as well as be an effective team player
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with people in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment
· Experience working with a wide and diverse network of groups and individuals
Terms and Conditions:
· This is a nationally recruited position. CIFOR offers a competitive remuneration commensurate with skills and experience.
· The initial appointment will be for two years starting as soon as possible, with possible extension contingent upon performance, continued relevance of the position and available resources
· The duty station will be in Bogor, Indonesia.
· The application deadline is 30 June 2012.
· We will acknowledge all applications, but we will contact only short-listed candidates.
Please send your letter of interest and CV, including the contact information of three referees to the:
Human Resources Department, CIFOR
Please indicate the position and its reference number in the email subject line.
To learn more about CIFOR, please visit our website at http: / /www. cifor. org.
CIFOR is an equal opportunity employer. Staff diversity contributes to excellence.
Job Vacancy Lowongan
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PADANG
- Lowongan Pekerjaan di Jababeka Golf & Country Club
- Kerja Magang Internship at Indonesia Stock Exchange
- Kesempatan Bekerja di PT Satunol Mikrosistem
- Lowongan Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MEDAN
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MAKASSAR
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG - BAGIAN I
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PALEMBANG
- DAFTAR NAMA HASIL SELEKSI DEPHAN 2008-TNI AD
Bergabung dengan Jobfinance di Facebook?
Info Lowongan Kerja on Facebook