PT ASDP Indonesia Ferry (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) engaged in forwarder crossing and govern harbor crossing for passengers, vehicles and goods. The main function of this company is to provide public transport access between the adjacent islands, and integrate large islands as well as providing public transport access to the area witho no crossing to accelerate the development.
In the year 1973, PT Indonesia Ferry (Persero) project named ASD Ferry and then turns into Perum ASDP in 1986 and subsequently in 1993 to PT ASDP (Persero).
Shift the status of the Enterprise company Perum ASDP imply that the pattern of its efforts to compete with private enterprise bodies and other countries without leaving its function as a provider of crossing pioneer.
Currently we are opening positions as follows:
Staff Recruitment 2012
Indonesian citizen (WNI), with maximum age 28 years as per 28 January 2012
Minimum education S1, with minimum GPA 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS with accredited A) majoring in Sea Transportation, Engineering Ship, Mechanical Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Informatics Management, Accounting, Law, Journalism/Communication
Computer literate, minimum MS Office
Preferably fluent in English
Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia
Physically and mentally healthy
Apply online http://www.ppm-rekrutmen.com/asdp
Closing: 06 February 2012
Job Vacancy Lowongan
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PADANG
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MEDAN
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG 1001-1700 - BAGIAN II
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG - BAGIAN I
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMININISTRASI PEGADAIAN SURABAYA
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MAKASSAR
- Lowongan Pekerjaan di Jababeka Golf & Country Club
- Kesempatan Bekerja di PT Satunol Mikrosistem
- Lowongan Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Kerja Magang Internship at Indonesia Stock Exchange
Bergabung dengan Jobfinance di Facebook?
Info Lowongan Kerja on Facebook