HEAD OF FINANCE
Duty station: Jakarta, Indonesia
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation (KNCV) is a leading non-governmental organization working in Global Tuberculosis (TB) Control. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has been active in TB control for over one hundred years both in the national and international context. As a non-profit organization KNCV is active in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is dependent on subsidies from Government and other sources, as well as private contributions through fundraising. The central office is located in The Hague, The Netherlands.
TB CARE I
The Tuberculosis Coalition for Technical Assistance (TBCTA) carries out the USAID funded TB CARE I project. The objective is to "Decrease morbidity and mortality by increasing case detection and treatment success of pulmonary TB patients in USAID priority countries". KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is the Prime Partner of TB CARE I.
The head of Finance advises country management of KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation on financial management and planning. She/he is responsible for accurate and timely reporting of financial administration of TBCARE I project and office budget to country management.
Leadership and management of the financial organization is a key responsibility. This includes financial control, accountability, reliability and accuracy of accounting and financial reports. The Head of Finance develops, defines and implements financial policies in compliance with KNCV Global financial policy & procedures. Head of Finance will be member of the country management team.
In country travelling will be part of the responsibilities
• University degree in Business Administration, accounting qualification preferred
• Experience in - Financial Management, budget planning and accounting for at least 10 years
• Experience in team management and overseeing finance team including annual external audit for at least 5 years
• Knowledge of Indonesian tax law and international accounting principles
• Proficiency in relevant software (MS Office and accounting systems)
• Minimum of 5 years as a senior manager in an INGO setting implementing USAID or other international donor funded projects, including budgeting, developing SOP's.
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Pro active
• Excellent English oral and written
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 27 2012 at the latest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
KNCV is an equal employment opportunity organization
Job Vacancy Lowongan
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MEDAN
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMININISTRASI PEGADAIAN SURABAYA
- Lowongan Pekerjaan di Jababeka Golf & Country Club
- Kerja Magang Internship at Indonesia Stock Exchange
- Lowongan Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG - BAGIAN I
- Sales Marketing Kolon I’Networks Corp
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PADANG
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG 1001-1700 - BAGIAN II
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMIN PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG BAGIAN-III (SELESAI )
Bergabung dengan Jobfinance di Facebook?
Info Lowongan Kerja on Facebook