URGENTLY NEEDED Qualified Native Speaker English Teacher
An established International Montessori Pre-School in Senayan, South Jakarta is currently seeking a TEFL qualified Native Speaker English Teacher for our growing school.
The successful candidate will be/have;
- A citizen of one of the permitted countries for English teachers; UK, US, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- Significant English Language teaching experience, preferably some of which in Indonesia.
- An English Teaching qualification.
- A Montessori Teaching qualification will be given preference.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in English Literature or Early Childhood Education.
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a school team and pull together towards common objectives.
Duties Will Include;
- Teaching English in the Pre-School and Kindergarten setting
- Responsibility for holding training and professional development
- Leadership of in-school projects as required
- Leadership of one extracurricular subject if requested
Salary and Benefits
The successful applicant will receive between 13 - 15 million per month, depending on experience and qualifications.
Subsidized education may be made available to children.
Return Ticket is provided for overseas recruitment.
Visas and all costs associated with them are covered by the school.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to the school director, Ms Eleinna S Anderson: email@example.com
Job Vacancy Lowongan
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PADANG
- Lowongan Pekerjaan di Jababeka Golf & Country Club
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MEDAN
- Kerja Magang Internship at Indonesia Stock Exchange
- Kesempatan Bekerja di PT Satunol Mikrosistem
- Lowongan Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MAKASSAR
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG - BAGIAN I
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PALEMBANG
- DAFTAR NAMA HASIL SELEKSI DEPHAN 2008-TNI AD
Bergabung dengan Jobfinance di Facebook?
Info Lowongan Kerja on Facebook