We are a multinational firm providing services in Tax, we invite you to fill the
1. SECRETARY (SEC)
* Arrange and confirm internal and external appointments and meetings as
requested including Video Conference. This includes but not limited to: manage
the timeframes for each meeting, provide buffer between meetings, coordinate the
attendance of all invitees, book and set up meeting room based on requirements,
fulfill any special needs required for each meeting, reschedule any meeting as
required and update the participants, conduct set up trial time with other
participant for video conference, and coordinate with other function
(internally) and externally.
* Prepare correspondence, reports and materials for publications and
presentations by updating client contact database.
* Setup travel management for both business and personal purpose. This includes
but not limited to: coordinate with the appointed travel agent to book both
domestic and international flights according to timeframes and communicate for
any changes and updates, arrange the accommodation (if requested). Prepare
itinerary with venue detail and contact for each appointment.
* Prepare and maintain both business and personal Partners/Directors/Senior
Managers/Managers expenses reports and ensuring all the supporting documents
attached and make copy of all the submitted expenses for follow up.
* Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls, as follows: promptly greet and
identify needs of each incoming caller, manage the caller's expectation on
regards to return call timeframes, provide detailed messages indicating caller
identity, caller need and contact details to users, redirect any phone call
enquiries to other members of staff who are in a position to assist with the
enquiry, arrange outgoing calls as well as conference calls.
* Support and coordinate international or VIP visits by: communicate the
guest's travel plan to their PA, book accommodation (if required), administer
the meeting agenda and timetable, coordinate with internal support for
transportation, security and immigration escort, provide support to the guest
during the visit.
* Coordinate internal events: book venues and ensuring all the facilities are
in place, order food & beverages, create and send invitations, prepare all the
necessary documents if required, and act as a stand by person if necessary.
* Accurately and timely prepare and coordinate correspondences in the form of
standard letters, memos, and other documents (including presentations,
engagement letters and other reports in addition to other materials involving
creative layout and design).
* Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying,
faxing, mailing and filing.
* Handle and prepare BR (Billing Request). Liaise with Billing Department
regarding reissue, revised and collection of billings. Apply support to
superiors to input timesheet and reconciliation and submission of expenses and
ensuring all the supporting documents attached and makes copy of all the
submitted expenses for follow up.
* Ensures that any professional, technical, or client service problem or
request is resolved in a timely manner and by the appropriate people and
* Assist in collecting contribution from all staff for certain events such as
weddings, condolences, new baby born, etc.
* Other duties as assigned.Your application, CV, and recent photograph should
be submitted no later than 14 working days from the date of this advertisement
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the position you wish to apply as email subject.
Job Vacancy Lowongan
Thursday, March 3, 2011
- Lowongan Pekerjaan di Jababeka Golf & Country Club
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PADANG
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMININISTRASI PEGADAIAN SURABAYA
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MEDAN
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG - BAGIAN I
- Sales Marketing Kolon I’Networks Corp
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MAKASSAR
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG 1001-1700 - BAGIAN II
- Pengumuman Test Online Pertamina 20 Mei 09
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PALEMBANG