A leading IT Company location at Sudirman - Urgently Needs :
Administration Assistant Coordinator
1. University graduated is a plus
2. Performs administrative duties for executive management.
3. Responsibilities may include screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, training and supervising other support staff, and customer relations.
4.Requires strong computer and internet research skills. Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
5.May assist and coordinate other department
6.Additional responsibilities may include processing expense reports, coordinating the submission of proposals, planning meetings, tracking sales progress, troubleshooting minor technical problems, maintaining department database records
7.Strong computer and organization skills are required
8.Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
9.Able to work under pressure
10.Willing to work hard and highly motivated
11.Can joint ASAP
Skills/Qualifications: Organizational Astuteness, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Reporting Skills, Change Management, Coaching, Client Relationships, Supports Innovation, Developing Standards, Hiring, Administrative Writing Skills.
Please APPLY ONLINE with your CV, Ijazah, and photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Vacancy Lowongan
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MAKASSAR
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MEDAN
- Lowongan Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PADANG
- Lowongan Pekerjaan di Jababeka Golf & Country Club
- Kesempatan Bekerja di PT Satunol Mikrosistem
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMININISTRASI PEGADAIAN SURABAYA
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PALEMBANG
- Lowongan FA Manager
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG - BAGIAN I
Bergabung dengan Jobfinance di Facebook?
Info Lowongan Kerja on Facebook