As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
FIELD ENGINEER – TPS
· Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
· At least 5 – 8 years' experience in oilfield industry; having Well Testing experience will be advantage
· Ability to work under pressure
· Willingness to work in varying conditions
· Must be safety conscious as each assignment will involve the implementation of health, safety and environmental procedures
· Team worker - ability to work in team
· Must be willing to spend extended periods of time at any field location
· Excellent spoken and written English is required
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with FE - TPS as subject before
20th November 2012 to
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Vacancy Lowongan
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PADANG
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MEDAN
- Kesempatan Bekerja di PT Satunol Mikrosistem
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MAKASSAR
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PALEMBANG
- Lowongan Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMIN PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG BAGIAN-III (SELESAI )
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG - BAGIAN I
- Lowongan Pekerjaan di Jababeka Golf & Country Club
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMININISTRASI PEGADAIAN SURABAYA
Bergabung dengan Jobfinance di Facebook?
Info Lowongan Kerja on Facebook