The Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation or Yayasan KEHATI is an independent, non-profit funding organization, dedicated to assist Indonesia to conserve its tremendous biological diversity resources.
Due to the Foundation's current development, we are inviting professionals to apply for a full-time position as:
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION DIRECTOR
Responsible directly to the Executive Director, the Finance and Administration Director will develop the Foundation's finance and administration strategy and its implementation to achieve the Foundation's mission and objectives. The Director's responsibilities are to secure funds for grant-making programs and operations, manage the Foundation's fund resources (endowment fund, mutual fund, and SRI KEHATI Index) and its accounting system, explore new investment initiatives and opportunities to increase the endowment fund and generate more funds for grant-making programs and operations of the Foundation.
* Strong leadership with at least 5 years experience in Finance at senior/managerial level in an investment/finance/banking institution or national/multi-stakeholders/multi-sectoral development agency
* Minimum a Bachelor degree (S 1) majoring in Finance/Economics/Banking.
* Experience in managing funds from various resources (endowment fund, mutual fund, multilateral/bilateral donor, philanthropic organizations, market-based mechanism, etc).
* Ability to develop network with bilateral and multilateral donor institutions, corporate partnership, philanthropic communities and other similar institutions.
* Sufficient knowledge and empathy for biodiversity, environment and also the development and empowerment of civil society in Indonesia;
* Has a professional records demonstrating conceptual, managerial, excellent communication skills in dealing with multi-stakeholders: government, business, NGOs, academic and international communities.
* Proficiency in bahasa Indonesia and English both oral and in writing.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, latest resume (CV) and references, before August 29, 2011 to:
The Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation (KEHATI)
Jl. Bangka VIII No. 3B, Pela Mampang, Jakarta 12720
or email: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with professional confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Vacancy Lowongan
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN MEDAN
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMININISTRASI PEGADAIAN SURABAYA
- Lowongan Pekerjaan di Jababeka Golf & Country Club
- Kerja Magang Internship at Indonesia Stock Exchange
- Lowongan Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG - BAGIAN I
- Sales Marketing Kolon I’Networks Corp
- LULUS ADMINISTRSI PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG 1001-1700 - BAGIAN II
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMINISTRASI PEGADAIAN PADANG
- HASIL SELEKSI LULUS ADMIN PEGADAIAN KANWIL SEMARANG BAGIAN-III (SELESAI )
Bergabung dengan Jobfinance di Facebook?
Info Lowongan Kerja on Facebook