Job Vacancy Lowongan

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Urgently Required Executive Secretary (ES)

I'm just helping my friend, so send your CV to below email, not to mine. If there is a CV send to my email, I will not forward to my friend. Thank you.

URGENTLY REQUIRED
An advertising media company is seeking professionals for the following positions:

EXECUTIVE SECRETARY (ES)

Requirements:
„X Have experience in media, banking, hospitality or related industry for at least 2 years
„X Attractive and challenge seeking
Attractive remuneration will be offered for suitable candidate. Send application including cover letter, CV and latest photo to:
HRD PT MEDIASQUARE PRIMA, Jl. Balikpapan Raya No. 32B, Jakarta 10130
or
Email : wulan@magicboxads.com
Please send your application within two weeks after this advertisement. Place position code on top left corner of the envelope.

Bergabung dengan Jobfinance di Facebook?